My Career Doctor is the most trusted and emerging institution, providing Career Counseling service to the needy students. It has been providing this service for the last five years successfully. We have conducted more than 2500 hundred seminars in different schools and colleges of Noida and helped more than 50 thousand students to choose their career according to their aptitude, ability and interest. It is well said about My Career Doctor is that this is one of the best platforms which is ready to support students. As you know that the main reason of unemployment in our society is lack of direction and proper education, because of lack of direction students don’t understand what should they do after 10th & 12th, This is the time when they should take/choose the course seriously because that important decision of your life may keep them happy or sad forever…
This is why Prakash Singh Azad (A Career Counselor cum Motivator) decided to establish a platform to promote the youth of India.
Needy students can come with their parents to get career counselling. We first evaluate students, through Psychometric test, conversation and by different techniques, our counsellor finds the aptitude, ability and interest of students..
If any student goes these procedures in-front of our counsellor, it is dam sure that the student must get the solution regarding career confusion…
My Career Doctor is a Counselling Centre, Bhangel, (Noida), specialized in career counseling service to guide and help everyone in pursuing best career according to aptitude, interest and ability. Making a career choice is not something that happens only once: over the course of your life, you will make many career choices. These career choices need to close the gap between where you are and where you want to be. Your career choices are built by what employers and/or clients want and by changes that impact globally.
What We Do:
- Help you figure out who you are and what you want out of your education, your career, and your life.
- Be someone for you to talk to about your thoughts, ideas, feelings, and concerns about your career
- educational choices, who will help you sort out, organize, and make sense of your thoughts and feelings.
- Help you identify the factors influencing your career development, and help you assess your interests, abilities, and values.
- Help you locate resources and sources of career information.
- Help you to determine next steps and develop a plan to achieve your goals.